Ofertas de Trabajo
Data Management Analyst
Servicios Financieros Varios
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them make better decisions faster, reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness, and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom lines.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.
Position at a Glance
This position is within a new team at Evalueserve Chile, supporting the Data Management Office of a global investment bank.
Responsibilities may include:
• Working closely with different business functions (finance, risk, operations, compliance, legal) in order to capture the Critical Data Elements (CDEs) used in end-user processes and ensure their quality
• Leading data quality meetings to recommend and capture business rules for the identified CDEs
• Tracking and monitoring the data quality issues that are discovered and providing related metrics to senior management
• Working with upstream source systems’ operations and IT in order to provide strategic data quality remediation and work effort analysis, monitor progress, and report related metrics to senior management
• Staying involved and up to date with the industry’s best practices in the data governance and data management space
• Managing function monitoring/metrics reporting
• Assessing risk and control
Descripción de oferta:
• 1-3 years of experience in data management with large datasets, preferably using SQL
• Strong analytical skills, with attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent written and oral communication in English, necessary to converse with both technical and non-technical audiences
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field
• Programming skills (i.e., VBA, Python a plus)
- Ingeniería Civil
- Ingeniería Civil Industrial
- Ingeniería Civil en Informática / Computación
- Ingeniería Comercial
Escrito: Avanzado - Hablado: Avanzado - Lectura: Avanzado
- SQL: nivel usuario