Ofertas de Trabajo
Research Associate - Library Team
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.
Position at a Glance:
This position supports a library team for a financial advisory and asset management firm, working on different projects across industries and collecting data through secondary research including financial databases. The team works on a variety of projects including company and industry analysis, public information books, M&A, macro-economic statistics, and newsletters.
The ideal candidate should have experience in research with knowledge of financial databases, a basic understanding of financial statements and concepts, and good communication skills, as the candidate will:
• Work on a combination of quick-turnaround, same-day (few hours), and medium-sized (few days) research requests
• Work on different databases across industries, including Factiva, Thomson, and Capital IQ
• Identify and structure client problems, devise a solution, and carry out research
• Directly interact with investment bankers in the US via email and client calls
• Be exposed to a multicultural, fast-paced environment
Descripción de oferta:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in International Business, International Relations, Translation, or similar
• Minimum two-year commitment to the role
• 0-2 years of work experience, with experience in research a plus
• Ability and flexibility to work in late shifts, weekends (both Saturday and Sunday), and public holidays
– Summer shift times: 15:30 to 00:30 (weekdays and Chilean holidays) and 14:00 to 23:00 (weekends and US public holidays)
– Winter shift times: 13:30 to 22:30 (weekdays and Chilean holidays) and 12:00 to 21:00 (weekends and US public holidays)
Personal Skills and Knowledge:
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work in multicultural teams
• Knowledge in databases such as Factiva or Thomson is preferred
- Relaciones Internacionales
- Negocios Internacionales
- Traducción / Intérprete
Escrito: Bajo - Hablado: Bajo - Lectura: Bajo
- factiva, thomson: nivel profesional